Sunday, May 10, 2020

Single father made daughter a mom

Single father, Patrick Ayesan  age 33 who was arrested in Edo state for inpregnating his 18 year old daughter confessed to sleeping with her whenever the urge came.

According to him, this started in January 2020. He said the mother of the girl is no longer with him hence he turns to her for sex. His word a exactly were;
"I only sleep with her when my body moves and only started sleeping with her January this year. ,my wife is no longer with me, its just me and my daughter so I sleep with her when the urge comes".
After his statement, he was charged to court and sentenced to 10 years imprisonment while then daughter his currently with the state ministry of women affair and social development.

No comments:

Recent post

#justiceforsylvester: personal thought on the case.

 The death of Sylvester Oromoni has brought up several what if's and mybe's. I for one have thought about the whole thing since it g...