Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Catherine Tyldesley mum beats coronavirus while grandad fights for life















The former coronation street actress Catherine revealed on social media that her mum had beat the deadly disease when she shared photos of them both wearing gloves and holding hands on her social media she wrote ; "it's been a horrendous Six days mom was admitted to ICU on Friday night, needing emergency surgery. 






"The worry was like nothing i have ever known. I want to take this opportunity to express my never ending gratitude to our #NHS and to #SalfordRoyal Hospital. The doctors worked around the clock to treat my mumswiftly and keep her protected from the #covid19 at all times.
"In the six days she spent in ICU, she withnessed both heartbreak and miracles. Each time I spoke to her describing the medical staff as '
'angels'. My mum has spent a week of her life with the greatest of heroes.
"Today I received the miraculous news that I could take her home. I've never felt more gratitude in my life. I for one will be continuing to give thanks and prayer each Thursday -past lockdown to all the heroes still fighting, to all the heroes we've lost and to all the families unable to be with loved ones".
She then added; "my grandfather still fights for his life in the very same Hospital. Unable to see him is heartbreaking, but knowing that he is surrounded with 'earthly angels' is reassuring.
She  ended by writing " Do not stop giving, do not stop hoping, do not stop clapping, do not stop praying, do not stop counting small blessings".

No comments:

Recent post

#justiceforsylvester: personal thought on the case.

 The death of Sylvester Oromoni has brought up several what if's and mybe's. I for one have thought about the whole thing since it g...