Saturday, May 16, 2020

Luisana reveals she eeceived death threat





Luisana Lopilato said she received photos of weapons threatening to kill her husband Michael Buble.
The Argentinian actress said she felt afraid when she saw photos of weapons, and people threatening to kill her husband Michael Buble.
According to her, she received these threats after a video was posted on instagram  of her husband elbowing her.
Speaking on an Argentinian talk show she said;"we received a lot of love from people but you wouldn't believe the amount of people who Sent me photos with weapons saying they were going to kill Mike whrn he reached Argentina, photos of knives from people laughing and saying they were going to cut off his fingers, leave a bomb for us or give him a beating. 
"It made me afraid and I still feel a little but frightened.
"It's not nice to receive death threats. There were a lot of threats. The positive message we received outnumbered them. But I am worried for my family, I suffered a lot with what happened". 
She ended by saying her husband loves Argentina, Her words exactly were:;
"It caused Mike a lot of  pain too
"He loves Argentina and he loves being with me in Argentina when I'm working. He loves his friends he has in Argentina.
"Can you imagine what it feels like to receive a photo from Argentina of a young star holding a weapon, and the warning this is what you are going to get when you come here".
She added her husband is a good man trying to make her happy more than she already is,



 

No comments:

Recent post

#justiceforsylvester: personal thought on the case.

 The death of Sylvester Oromoni has brought up several what if's and mybe's. I for one have thought about the whole thing since it g...