Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Introducing me

Hi guys good morning or good night? It exactly 12am or midnight when I posted this. I mean time can be so confusing. My name is Titi a short form of my native name which I can't spell correctly. A native of Edo State with absolutely no witch powers lol.
The main reason I decided to open a blog is because am bored. I mean in Ekiti State we have been locked in for over a month with absolutely nothing to do. My Ado people una try. I decided to share my ideas and spend my time writing so here we are.
Any form of topic is welcomed here (your ideas mztter).
So this is me saying spend your time wisely during this lock down or should i call it chased in. If u are blessed, use this period to support those who don't have.
And lastly don't forget to spread positivity. Negativity kills faster than corona virus.
#STAYSAFE#SPREADLOVE#STAYCONNECTEDWITHGUSTWITHTIT 
☺😀

5 comments:

Chrisjenny😊 said...

I love this vibe of yours keep it up sis💖🥰

Unknown said...

Bestie!! Love it!

Silver Titi said...

Lol A vibe from boredom

Silver Titi said...

Thanks b

Silver Titi said...

Lol A vibe from boredom

Recent post

#justiceforsylvester: personal thought on the case.

 The death of Sylvester Oromoni has brought up several what if's and mybe's. I for one have thought about the whole thing since it g...